Five Little Princess Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel

Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel  

Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel

Baby John, it's time to get in bed close your eyes and rest your head maybe John it's time to get in bed close your eyes and rest your head baby. John, it's time to get in bed close your eyes and rest your head baby John it's time to get in bed close your eyes and rest your baby. John, it's time to get in bed close your eyes and rest your head okay everyone the pool is ready just a minute baby.

Five Little Princess Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel 

Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel

John before we go swimming in the pool we must put on some sunscreen the Sun is hot we don't want to burn. I like putting sunscreen on it keeps my skin from burning and covers my nose it tickles my college if want to have a treat wash your hands before you wash your horns before you we play outside.

Bingo's Visit To The Vet Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel 

Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel

We must wash your hands before you eat wash your hands before you wash my hands wash if I paint. I must wash my hands before I paint her face. I must wash the terms away and I think I must wash my hands does your ear hurt its okay tears something hurts inside your mommy knows just. What to do so your hair won't bother you mommy surely can't fix your knee until you have no more tears jack Oh sweetheart this will make you feel better soon.

Little Angel Nursery Rhymes 

Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel

We'll take care of you till you feel as good as a brother now rest rest rest when you wake you feel your best oh honey mommy will make you better sneezing - mommy knows just what to do is not much more soon your sniff will be gone eat your soup and rest rest rest will be your best bingo better happy don't be sad mommy knows you're feeling bad being sick is not much fun eat your treat to sleep at night away oh dear you're singing daddy.

Nursery Rhymes By Little Baby Bum 

Nursery Rhymes By Little Angel

I can tell you are not feeling well being sick is not much fun soon your fever will be gone daddy get your rest rest rest. When you wake you'll be your best mommy we love you thank you for all that you doing mommy you are always there showing us how much you care normally you are the best now it's time for you to rest kids let's take care of a beautiful day it's time to eat late to eat your breakfast first no-no-no.

Nursery Rhyme Little Baby Bunting 


I want you are too young to play with there was a big dinosaur who wanted to play with his friends he had a long tail and big eyes honey will take your diaper. We will take your diaper baby try with strawberry mango you have not seen anything yet we are the Queen's and we got the beat screams ice cream strawberry ice cream hmm hey you if you enjoyed this video give us a like or share it with your friends and if you haven't already click the red button below to subscribe you.

Source: The Soft Roots

Post a Comment

0 Comments