promo learning KIDS HUT STORIES

Tofu! Don’t talk with your mouth full. It’s okay, Tia It is you and me. the only way to get you to eat is to tell you a story. Hmmm Yes! Yes! Tia! Once upon a time, a rich businessman lived with his 8-year old boy. The businessman loved his son But hated that he had some bad habits. Worried about his son’s behavior the man went to a wise master 'O' wise Master my son is a very good boy. But he has picked some unhealthy habits which I cannot get him to let go of.
I worry about him. all the time Please help me. Bring him to me tomorrow morning The next morning the man did as the Master had said He brought his boy to him Come, son. Let's go for a walk. The boy obeyed And they went for a walk in the garden As they walked, they came upon a little sapling. Son, pull out the sapling for me. The boy did that and presented the Master with the sapling Very well, now you see that small plant? Haul that out for me. The kid did as asked And hauled the plant out Next, the Master requested that he pull out a bramble.

Story About Habits

KIDS HUT STORIES
It required some exertion, yet, the kid did that too Now, see that little tree, child? Haul that out for me. The kid did as asked And hauled the plant out Next, the Master requested. That he pulls out a bramble. It took a few exertions, yet, the kid did that too Now, see that little tree, child? The kid went to the little tree and yet it required him a great deal of exertion and battle. He hauled it out for the ace all around done Finally, take a gander at that enormous tree over yonder. Pull that out too for me. The kid attempted and attempted. But the tree didn't move Finally, drained the kid surrendered.
I am heartbroken, astute Master. I can't haul that tree out It is old and solid Bad propensities are much the same as the plants and trees. When they are new like the sapling you can get rid of them and But if you let them stay and grow. they grow strong Become like the old tree that cannot be removed Forgive me, Master! I now understand, what my father has been trying to tell me I will drop all my bad habits from now on! Tia! What if talking with food in my mouth becomes my bad habit too. I will stop it right now I will never talk with food in my mouth, ever again! That’s great Thank you, Tofu!

Source: The Soft roots

Post a Comment

0 Comments