How do I start teaching my kids English at home?

Learn English for Kids

Learn English for Kids

English Village Good Morning. Good morning everyone How are you all? fine thanks. How are you? Great! Please come in. Nice to meet you. My name is kate Nice to meet you. Please sit down. Thanks, this is a music room. Great! They are good. This is the school library. Great! Many books! Good afternoon everyone Good morning, Mr. Kim. My name is kate How are you?

Learn English for Kids

Learn English for Kids

I'm great. Nice to meet you, Kate. Hello. Hello, Sally. what's this? this is a book. What? Hahaha, this is a box. Great! Great! what's this? This is a pencil. Thanks, welcome. Great! Look at the pizza! They do taekwondo. Great! who is that? He is my taekwondo teacher. who is that? She is my friend She is amazing. Great! who is that? I do not know. Mike, is she your mother? Yes, she is my mother. Let's sing a song together! Great! I will not sing What time do you get up I get up at six o'clock. I go to school at 7:30. Great! You are a primitive bird. Thanks look!

Establishing a routine

Learn English for Kids

This is a new motorcycle. What a nice bike! Yes, that's great. Whose bike is this? It's Mike's. Mike, is this your bike? Yes, it's mine. Great! You have a good motorcycle. Thanks. what's this? My birthday party A swimming party? Good! Let's go to a swimming party. Can you swim Yes I can Can you swim no I can not. Everyone is welcome Happy Birthday! This is for you. Thanks can you jump Yes I can Can you jump no I can not. Watch! I can dance Hello. Hello. Hello. Great! Talking Bird How old are you? How old are you? I am five years old. I am five years old.

Using everyday situations

I am five years old. Great! She is cute Great! How old are you? I am five years old Oh, I'm sorry. Oh, my older sister is eight. Is she ok How smart! I like Mr. Smith. me also. Do you like baseball no I do not. I like football to me also. Let's play football Good! let's go! Okay fine. Mike, let's play football. Sorry, I can't. Okay fine. I am sorry. Does not matter. Mr. Smith. Hello everyone. I like football too Great! Gimp! Do you like cheese Yes I do Do you like ham no I do not. what's this? This is a jumbo sandwich. It is good. Mom, I'm hungry. Do you like game chi Yes I do I like game chi um ... that's a good thing Thanks I'm sorry. it's fine.۔ Thanks, Do you have crayons? Yes, I do Great! Thanks. Welcome. Do you have paper no I do not? Green please I don't like orange thank you Do you have a pencil Yes. I will. Do you have a yellow pencil? no, I do not. I have a blue pencil. Oh, I have pale thanks great! This is for you.


Source: The soft roots


Post a Comment

0 Comments