Youtube On Nursery Rhymes & Promo Learning

Promo learning Nursery Rhymes

Youtube On Nursery Rhymes  & Promo Learning

Hello everyone I'm a little monster who takes care of your feelings. Let's take a look at them. Oh, none of the feelings are happy. Please find them. Follow me. Find your feelings. How are you feeling today happy today join us I want to play and have fun laughing with my friends haha. I'm so happy I found happiness how are you feeling today sad today. I don't want to do anything at all down I want to cry. I'm so sad I found sadness how are you feeling today scared today oh no I want to hide somewhere weak I need a warm. I'm so scared I found fear how are you feeling today angry angry today leave me alone.
Nursery Rhymes On youtube

Youtube On Nursery Rhymes  & Promo Learning

I want to stop my feet and I want to be alone I'm so angry. I found anger happiness everybody has these feelings even if you're in a bad mood. when you smile you'll feel better our great I got them back kids how are you feeling today how do we act. When we have various sentiments when cheerful. We grin and when irate we grip our clench hands in the event that you know. How you believe you will understand yourself better animal doctors come. Please it's okay don't worry we'll help you cut the bottle next oh it's okay don't worry.
Youtube Of Nursery Rhymes

Youtube On Nursery Rhymes  & Promo Learning

We'll help you cut the plastic string he's in danger hey turtle it's okay don't worry. we'll help you pull out the plastic bag thank you. Welcome to the beautiful beach, the shining sun, the beautiful beach, the cool blue sea. take your arrow vest and hold my hands, come with me, baby, don't worry. I know you can do it by hand comes with me not afraid of small animals of the beach beautiful beach colorful toys. Let's see look it's your daddy I am surprised vending machines come and try I will make you happy-sad. So sad blue color is my moon here is a surprise to make you happy great thanks. Your vending machine here is a surprise to make you what's this. the angry angry red color is me here is mood surprise to make you happy scared purple color. Is my mood she is a surprise to make you happy thank you vending machine great too.
Nursery Rhymes In Youtube 

Youtube On Nursery Rhymes  & Promo Learning

It's how do you feel today welcome to the donut sports competition and here come our donut players. The competition will start soon, are you ready, everyone will be ready and jump right now. I won the race. Today's champion strawberry donut. Everyone says cheese daddy shark. It's a happy birthday what's happening Mimi don't worry somebody helps us. Someone needs my help let's go crane hurry call me. when you're in trouble don't be nervous please stay calm. I will help you out here over here hurry doesn't be afraid I'll help you thank you. Thank you for crazy help me hurry to call me when you're in trouble don't be nervous please stay calm. I will help you out here over here crane hurry doesn't be afraid I'll help you thank you for a crane. I can't start the car don't worry I'll call the tow truck hurry call me.

Nursery Rhymes From Youtube
Youtube On Nursery Rhymes  & Promo Learning

When you're in trouble don't be nervous please stay calm. The repair shop is over there welcome to my repair shop. I'll be right back can you belittle doctors and take care of mom before I'm back okay. I'm a doctor hey checking temperature I'll take care of your mommy you will be all right hey. I'm a doctor, hey checking the temperature. I'll take care of you mommy you will be all right hey oh no mommy has a fever. I'm a doctor here's a cooling patch I'll take care of you, mommy, you will be all right. I'm a doctor here's a bandage I'll take care of you mommy you will be the all right mom you'll get well soon here's a free sticker. I'm a doctor here's some water drink a lot of warm water you will be all right. I'm a doctor hey here's some water mommy is sick she needs to rest listen, mother mom.
Nursery Rhymes By Youtube

Youtube On Nursery Rhymes  & Promo Learning

I love you, mom. I love you too close your eyes and have a good sleep much better now thank you, kids, me, Timmy. You did a great job don't forget our promise in the library wow it's so big in here go get some books you like okay. I like storybooks where is it here it is a dinosaur story here it is don't forget our promise sweetie remember. please walk in the library please be quiet I know you can do it well I can do it. I like storybooks where is it here it is don't forget our promise sweetie remember. please talk in the library please be quiet. I know you can do it well I can do it I love books in the library. Always remember your promise.

Source: The Soft Roots




Post a Comment

0 Comments