Kids Learning games

Kids Learning Video 


Promo Learning Kids Learning Games
The body learns calm sight words one hello friend. I'm Lodi and these are my friend's fuzz Chuck and chip today. We're going to learn some new words all you have to do is remember. How these words look and how they sound say them with me this first word is an A and D and this word is w this is the word. It's time to review is there anything in my backpack that can help us hmm what should. We use awesome pick let's play a lot e learns half which word says you yep how about and can you find. We rate which word says am and how about the amazing nice job you want a sticker.
We had such a fun time with you if you forget any of these words watch the video again to practice. See you soon body learns calm sight words - hi there friend. I'm Chuck and this is chip weather today we're going to learn a few new words it's easy all you have to do is remember. How these words look and how they sound here. The first word we go to is our e. This is our word. As this is not a word no this word is with the last word with WI. It's time to dump her and move on. There's something in my bag that can help us. What should we use an awesome pic? Let's play a game which word it says are yep tell about. She can you find not great which word says see and how about twist amazing. You want a sticker we had such a fun time with you.
Promo Learning Kids Learning Games
All you have to do is remember, how these words evoke and how they sound say them with me. Here we go this first word is can see they then can this word. I said this is the word this is got it's time to review is there anything in my backpack that can help us. What should we use awesome pic look quite a lot learn to zap which word says got yep? how about me can you find a great which word says can and how about said amazing nice job you won a sticker. we had such a fun time with you if you need more practice to go to my website.
Promo Learning Kids Learning Games
My YouTube video in the link below body learns calm sight words for hello friend. I'm lighting a muncher and today we're going to learn a few new words all you have to do is remember. How these words look and how they sound to say them with me here we go this first word is to to2 this is a word. I s is this word is but B you T but this word is getting a cheese get and the last word has h-has star it's time to review. Is there anything in my backpack that can help us mm-hmm what should. We use the good pick game, which speaks the word. Yes, you can know two great things about what the word bit says and how amazing it becomes. All you need is a sticker so we can spend some fun time with. you need more practice to go to our website or check out our The Soft Roots my channel in the link below. why he learns calm sight words 5 hello friend I'm Lottie.
These are my friend's fuzz Chuck and chip pillow today we're going to learn some new words all you have to do is remember. How these words look and how they sound say them with me this first word is at a tea that this word is did I did this is the word. My this word is before and the last word is up it's time to review is there anything in my backpack. That can help us hmm what should we use an awesome pick. Let's play a game which word it says did great.
How can you get a good job with Char G? My G and Maxi were told about a good job. You want the sticker that we had such a fun time with you if you forget any of those words. You while Ernest Calm Moni Spider after all these were upper and lower case letters. when you ever forget what the letters look like. Watch this video again Thanks for learning with us. We have enjoyed this with you. We hope to see you soon.

Source: The Soft Roots







Post a Comment

0 Comments